For any question regarding maintenance of municipal roads or water supply, call 418 787-2244.

Work requiring a permit

Work not requiring a permit

Online Evaluation Service

Request Forms & Building Permits

For any building permit, renovation and/or demolition, you must obtain a permit from the municipal inspector. You can complete the permit application form and send it to us by mail, in person or by email.

To obtain a building permit for a residence, the following conditions must be met:

  • The land on which the residence will be built must have a separate lot number.
  • Present a scale plan including all relevant information for the construction.

Permits are issued by the municipal inspector, who is stationed at the head office of the Municipalité de la Côte-Nord-du-Golfe-du-Saint-Laurent. The Inspector will notify you upon receipt of your permit. It is your responsibility to pick up your license and pay the fees.

Construction, Renovation, Demolition or Moving a building

Septic Installation or Waterline connection


Property and Buildings Localisation Plan

Start typing and press Enter to search